Gold Service Level Standard
- Monthly Bookkeeping Services completed and reports printed or E-mailed.
- GST returns processed and E-filed.
- Annual business tax returns completed, printed and E-filed.
- Consulting for monthly reports, budgets and tax return preparation.
- * The Gold service charge is a flat rate monthly billing calculated as an average of hourly work for the 12 month period charged at $60 per hour plus the annual tax returns included in the monthly billing.
- *This is available after a three month evaluation period in the Bronze Level.
- * All bills for previous work must be paid and a service agreement signed for this service level to take effect.
Gold Service Benefits include
- Priority scheduling
- Consistent “level” automatic monthly billing
- Consultation of monthly reports and budgeting review session FREE.
- one Personal tax return preparation included Free in the annual payment plan as a free bonus.
- “Joint Venture” advertising.
- FREE promotion on our website. We invite you to write a blog and we will add it to our website.
- Also inclusion in other advertising campaigns, as negotiated on a equal exchange basis.
- Offer one free mail out to our client base, using the “Send out cards” mail system, when it includes a coupon for special offer to our clients.
- Invitation to the C.I.B.N. business networking lunch – with a FREE lunch included.
Bronze Service Level Standard – “A la Carte” – Pay as you go…
- Individual tasks as negotiated with the company and the client.
- Tasks are to be scheduled and specified in the Client Agreement form.
- Tasks completed when available, with priority given to Gold and Silver clients.
- Individual tasks will be invoiced when completed, or multiple tasks will be accumulated into a monthly invoice and delivered on the last day of the month.
- *Bookkeeping Services are Billed at a rate of $60 per hour for the monthly service – different rate then the annual billing plan. –
- Training and Coaching services are billed at a rate of $60 per hour.
- Invitation to the C.I.B.N. business networking lunch – The meeting Dues is $25. per meeting.
Tax Returns are Billed at the following Flat Rates
- $60 for the GST return completion and mailing
- $60 for the T1 – Personal Return and E-filing
- $30 for the T1-T2125 Business Income Form
- $30 for the T7776 Rental Business Form
- $360 for the T2 Corporate Return and E-filing
- ** If Adjustments are needed to Tax return after it has been filed, there will be additional charges per form.
- Work may be done in the clients office, however this will require a minimum of a three hour billing per appointment.